Friday, May 18, 2012

FROG MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE AT PRACTICE TODAY!!!! 


We have FROG shorts that are $13 
Our New FROG team shirt will be $14 for all sizes except  3xl and 4 xl.  Those will be $18  
Tanks are also $18.   
The shirts will be in next week.  Unfortunately, it took a little longer than we thought. 
We have 22 FROG towels available that you can have personalized for your child.  I will be taking orders on a first come first serve basis because we have a limited amount.  They will have Fightin' Frogs, a frog and your childs name, but I have to have all orders before I can take to have done, so order soon once again, limited amount. I also have all the BLING shirts that were ordered and I will be at the pool for all practices today.  
You can pick up your order just in time for our Meet tomorrow. 


Thanks, 
Ronda Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment